LIVE FORENSICS ACQUISITION FILE SHARING SAMBA PADA MIKROTIK ROUTER OS
AbstractSmart Router is a router device that is equipped with Smart Wi-Fi software that allows us to easily manage and monitor the home network, and has more features or services than regular routers in general. Routers of this type include one solution in building a local area network that can be used as file server in file sharing. But regardless of the benefits it does not rule out the possibility of a crime by utilizing file sharing. Therefore, in the field of digital forensics required live forensic methods and live acquisitions, since the smart router belongs to a critical electronic item category, where data (log) can be lost when the device is turned off.
How to Cite
A. R. Supriyono and Y. Prayudi, “LIVE FORENSICS ACQUISITION FILE SHARING SAMBA PADA MIKROTIK ROUTER OS”, csecurity, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 7–13, May 2018.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.