PENCURIAN IDENTITAS KATEGORI & KASUS
Keywords:Identity, Identity theft, criminal identity theft, theft financial identity, identity cloning, medical identity theft, child identity theft.
Identity is a characteristic or sign that is unique and inherent in an individual and has its own valuable value in the form of information contained in it. The importance of the information contained in one's identity makes identity theft something to be wary of where losses can be in the form of finance, property, reputation and even emotional loss can also be caused by theft of identity theft. Some categories of identity theft that often occur are criminal identity theft, theft identity, identity cloning, medical identity theft, child identity theft.
How to Cite
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.