Call for Paper
Edulab : Scientific Magazine of Education Laboratory e-ISSN: 2527-7200 is a scientific periodical published by the Education Laboratory of the Faculty of Tarbiyah and Teacher Training UIN Sunan Kalijaga. Edulab : Scientific Magazine of Education Laboratory is published twice a year in June and December. This journal is indexed in national indexing institutions such as Google Scholar, Garuda, Sinta, and Dimensions. Edulab journal focuses its scope on the issues of Educational, Educational Laboratories, Media Development Digital or non-digital-based, and Learning Methods. We invite scientists, academics, researchers, practitioners, and observers in the field of Education and Education Laboratories to publish their research results that focus on:
- Design: Theory and practice (laboratory) for determining learning conditions, including the design of learning systems, message design, learning strategies, student characteristics
- Development: Theory and practice (laboratory) of translating design specifications in physical form. Covers a wide variety of technologies such as printing technology, Audio Video technology, computer-based technology, integrated technology, and blended/hybrid learning.
- Utilization: Theory and practice (laboratory) activities use processes and resources for learning. Covers the use of media, diffusion of innovation, implementation and institutionalization, policies, and regulations.
- Management: Theory and practice (laboratory) Include the management through planning, organizing, coordinating, and supervising.
- Evaluation: Theory and practice (laboratory) of enabling or not learning and learning. Covers: Psikometri, testing, and measurement.