Jurnal Pendidikan Agama Islam/JPAI (The Journal of Islamic Education) is a periodical scientific journal published by Department of Islamic Education, Faculty of Tarbiyah and Teaching Sciences, the State Islamic University Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta in partnership with Perkumpulan Prodi Pendidikan Agama Islam Indonesia. The journal specializes in the study of Islamic education science and research. The Journal kindly invites scientists , scholars , professionals , and researchers in the disciplines of Islamic education in the form of the contribution with articles to be published and disseminated through: the selection mechanism of the article, criticized by reviewer, and the editing process. The Journal is published twice a year in June and December.
Jurnal Pendidikan Agama Islam (JPAI) uses Mendeley as citation manager and uses Plagiarism Checker & Turnitin as screening for plagiarism, and has been indexed by SINTA, DOAJ, Garuda, Moraref, Google Scholar, Dimensions, and has become CrossRef.org member, so all its article has its unique DOI number.
The Jurnal Pendidikan Agama Islam (JPAI) focuses on issues found in the field of Islamic Education, both as material objects and or as formal objects. We invite scientists, academics, researches, practitioners, and observers in the field of Islamic Education to publish the result of their research that focuses on :
- Learning strategy of Islamic education
- Development of Islamic education curriculum
- Curriculum implementation of Islamic Education
- Development of learning media and resources of Islamic education
- Islamic education learning evaluation
- Practices of Islamic education learning in school
- Inclusive education in Islamic education
- Action research in Islamic education