Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:(1) The Author retains copyright in the Work, where the term “Work” shall include all digital objects that may result in subsequent electronic publication or distribution.
(2) Upon acceptance of the Work, the author shall grant to the Publisher the right of first publication of the Work.
(3) The Author shall grant to the Publisher and its agents the nonexclusive perpetual right and license to publish, archive, and make accessible the Work in whole or in part in all forms of media now or hereafter known under a Attribution-Non Commercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) or its equivalent, which, for the avoidance of doubt, allows others to copy, distribute, and transmit the Work under the following conditions.
(4) The Author represents and warrants that:
- the Work is the Author’s original work;
- the Author has not transferred, and will not transfer, exclusive rights in the Work to any third party;
- the Work is not pending review or under consideration by another publisher;
- the Work has not previously been published;
- the Work contains no misrepresentation or infringement of the Work or property of other authors or third parties; and
- the Work contains no libel, invasion of privacy, or other unlawful matter.
Attribution—other users must attribute the Work in the manner specified by the author as indicated on the journal Web site.