Open Access Policy
All papers published by JIEHIS are openly accessible on the principle that making research freely available to the public. The purpose is to supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. This journal is open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or institution.
Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author. However, proper citation of the original publication is required.
All papers publised in JIEHIS are licesed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Under this licence, anyone is able to copy, transform, or share articles in any medium or format. However, it is mandatory to give appropriate credit, provide a link to the licence anf distribute the contributions under the same licence as the original.
For all parties involved in the process of publication is expected to meet and perform the ethical behaviour. The aim is to ensure the quality of the papers published in JIEHIS.
- The authors are expected to have written original works. In addition all works or words of others need to be cited or quoted in an appropriate way and identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscripts.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published and is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Any form of plagiarism and duplicate submission are ethical publishing violation and unacceptable.
- JIEHIS strongly recommends the authors to perform a thorough check of the manuscript before submit it to our journal publication. Further, in the initial step, editors will perform similarity check using Turnitin to ensure the requirements are met.
- All manuscripts submitted to JIEHIS must be under 30% of similarity index. If papers are indicated to exceed the standard, there are several actions will be performed based on the degree of similarity index, such as reprimand; author is asked to revise; revocation of the article; and cancellation of publication.
JIEHIS uses the PKP Preservation Network digital archiving system and occupies a LOCKSS licence to store and distribute journal content and information for the purposes of prevention and restoration.
JIEHIS does not charge fees for publishing an article. All authors are welcomed to submit their works through JIEHIS for free. However, if authors are desired to get printed version of the JIEHIS, additional fee is applied. Authors is expected to inform our editor and made Rp 300.000,00 ($21) payment in advance prior to the printing and shipping process.