Bioveritas Journal of Biology is an open access, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the publication of novel research concerned with the advancement of tropical biology in Indonesia.
We invite authors to submit articles in the fields It publishes original scientific work related to a diverse range of fields in Indonesian tropical biodiversity, functional biology, ethnobiology, biotechnology, ecology and conservation.
The journal invites research articles, short communication, and reviews concerning biodiversity in Indonesia, in these following subjects:
- Descriptive and analytical studies of genetic, species, and community diversity
- Ecological and conservation studies
- Utilisation of tropical organisms in biotechnology
- Novel methods in studying biodiversity
- Etnobotany and etnozoology
Manuscripts that are not in accordance with the subjects will not be considered to be published. We also discourage manuscripts written by a single author.