Aims and Scope
The journal focuses its scope on the issues of Educational, Educational Laboratories, Media Development Digital or non-digital-based, and Learning Methods. We invite scientists, academics, researchers, practitioners, and observers in the field of Education and Education Laboratories to publish their research results that focus on:
- Design: Theory and practice (laboratory) for determining learning conditions, including the design of learning systems, message design, learning strategies, student characteristics
- Development: Theory and practice (laboratory) of translating design specifications in physical form. Covers a wide variety of technologies such as printing technology, Audio Video technology, computer-based technology, integrated technology, and blended/hybrid learning.
- Utilization: Theory and practice (laboratory) activities use processes and resources for learning. Covers the use of media, diffusion of innovation, implementation and institutionalization, policies, and regulations.
- Management: Theory and practice (laboratory) Include the management through planning, organizing, coordinating, and supervising.
- Evaluation: Theory and practice (laboratory) of enabling or not learning and learning. Covers: Psikometri, testing, and measurement.