For the submission of a manuscript to Journal of Tropical Chemistry Research & Education, I hereby certify that:
- I have been granted authorization by my co-author/s to enter into these arrangements.
- I hereby declare, on behalf of myself and my co-author/s, that:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- The manuscript submitted is an original work and has neither been published in any other peer-reviewed journal nor is under consideration for publication by any other journal. More so, the work has been carried out in the author/s’ lab and the manuscript does not contravene any existing copyright or any other third party rights.
- The manuscript contains no such material that may be unlawful, defamatory, or which would, if published, in any way whatsoever, violate the terms and conditions as laid down in the agreement.
- I/we have taken due care that the scientific knowledge and all other statements contained in the manuscript conform to true facts and authentic formulae and will not, if followed precisely, be detrimental to the user.
- I/we permit the adaptation, preparation of derivative works, oral presentation or distribution, along with the commercial application of the work.
- No responsibility is assumed by JTR-CE, its staff or members of the editorial boards for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products instruction, advertisements or ideas contained in a publication by JTC-RE