Aplikasia: Jurnal Aplikasi Ilmu-Ilmu Agama focuses on a university-community research and engagement program to advance theories, research, and practices related to all forms of outreach and engagement. The research conducted must be related to terms in commuity which are engagement, development, empowerment, and service. We welcome all methodological approaches: Qualitative, Quantitative, ABCD (asset-based community development), PAR (participatory action research), CBR (community-based research), service learning, and so forth. What becomes more substantial is what benefits the community, either by solving problems or empowering existing potential..
The aims of this journal are to provide a forum and media for academicians, researchers, and practitioners for publishing the original works on community research and engagement. The scope of the articles published in this journal deal with a broad range of topics, including, but not limited to:
- Community research and empowerment (both in rural and urban) socially, economically, culturally, and so forth;
- Developing and training appropriate technology or applied innovation among the community;
- Community empowerment in remote, less developed regions that builds social access;
- Community health and environmental services;
- Education for sustainable development; and
- Study and application of theory that takes place in the community related to local culture and wisdom