Keywords:ethical, hacking, hacker, information, security, system
Ethical Hacking is done by companies in anticipation of system security loopholes. Ethical hacking is done by someone who has the ability like a hacker who is able to attack a system but has the motivation to help companies find security gaps that companies will use to evaluate their systems. This paper explains the importance of information and why it must be maintained and how an ethical hacker does his work.
Data Breach StatisticsData Records Lost or Stolen Since 2013, breachlevelindex.com, diakses pada tanggal 16 Januari 2019
Ethical Hacking, tutorialspoint.com, diakses pada tanggal 16 Januari 2019
Gurpreet K. Juneja,”Ethical hanking :A technique to enhance information security” international
journal of computer applications (3297: 2007), vol. 2, Issue 12, December 2013
Laporan Tahunan Cybersecurity Cisco 2018, https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/security/security-reports.html?CCID=cc000160&DTID=esootr000875&OID=anrsc005983#~download-the-report, diakses pada tanggal 16 Januari 2019
Technical Guide toInformation Security Testingand Assessment, http://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/Legacy/SP/nistspecialpublication800-115.pdf, diakses pada tanggal 5 Desember 2018
The Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual, Contemporary Security Testing and Analysis, http://www.isecom.org/mirror/OSSTMM.3.pdf, diakses pada tanggal 16 Januari 2019
How to Cite
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.