About the Journal
Kaunia is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal that publishes original research articles and review articles in all areas of science and technology and its integration-interconnection of Islam.
Kaunia covers the following topics.
- Physic and its relevance to Islam
- Biology and its relevance to Islam
- Chemistry and its relevance to Islam
- Mathematics and its relevance to Islam
- Engineering and its relevance to Islam
The submitted manuscript should have relevance to Islam. Papers dealing with pure natural sciences/ engineering without relevance to Islam are unacceptable.
Kaunia is published twice a year, every April and October.
- The authors are expected to have written original works. In addition all works or words of others need to be cited or quoted in an appropriate way and identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscripts.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published and is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Any form of plagiarism and duplicate submission are ethical publishing violation and unacceptable.
- Kaunia Journal strongly recommends the authors to perform a thorough check of the manuscript before submit it to our journal publication. Further, in the initial step, editors will perform similarity check using Turnitin to ensure the requirements are met.
- All manuscripts submitted to Kaunia Journal must be under 30% of similarity index. If papers are indicated to exceed the standard, there are several actions will be performed based on the degree of similarity index, such as reprimand; author is asked to revise; revocation of the article; and cancellation of publication.
Kaunia provides immediate open access to its published articles, with articles licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license. This license enables anyone to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author, as long as it is for a non-commercial purpose, appropriate attribution is given to Kaunia, and any derivative creation is licensed under similar terms.