Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The journal is published in English.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines , which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Use of a tool, which is Mendeley, for reference management and formatting, and choose IEEE style. It is compulsory for authors to obey this.
- The author should also submit the copyright agreement. The copyright agreement can be downloaded from the link given at the right corner of this web. This form should be submitted before your final version paper is submitted.
IJID (International Journal on Informatics for Development) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License