Refleksi: Jurnal Filsafat dan Pemikiran Keislaman is a scholarly journal, which publishes academic articles of the developments of thoughts and research in philosophy. Jurnal Filsafat accepts submissions of philosophy articles which haven’t been published or not being considered for publication in other medias. Jurnal Filsafat is committed to applying publication ethics standard strictly and accountably. Therefore, Jurnal filsafat has formulated publication ethics, which must be obeyed the publisher, editors, reviewers, and authors. This statement is relied on Practice Guidelines for publication as in Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE's Best)
- Refleksi: Jurnal Filsafat dan Pemikiran Keislaman is responsible for maintaining privacy and protecting intellectual property and copy right, and editorial independence
- Refleksi: Jurnal Filsafat dan Pemikiran Keislaman is responsible for guaranteeing academic freedom for the editors and mitra bestari in performing their tasks.
- Refleksi: Jurnal Filsafat dan Pemikiran Keislaman as a scientific journal publisher publishes articles which have been edited, peer reviewed, given layout consistent with the regulation of scientific journal publication.
- The editors of Jurnal Refleksi: Filsafat dan Pemikiran Keislaman is responsible for determining the suitability of articles to be published in the journal, while observing legal provisions related to defamation, copy right violation and plagiarism.
- The confidentiality of every information on submitted paper or article is always maintained by the Editors and editorial team, unless on author’s permission.
- The editors make decisions which are fair and free of commercially biased consideration and ensure fairness consistent with peer-review process.
- Racial, gender, religious, ethnic, citizenship or political ideological differences of an author must not influence the editors’ decisions in both review process and decision making in publishing an article.
- The editors shall not use papers not published for scientific activities, which are performed by the editor(s), without written permission from the author(s). Confidential information or idea obtained through peer-review shall be kept confidential and not used for personal gain.
- The authors are responsible for writing papers or articles ethically, honestly and accountably, consistent with the regulation of scientific writing in effect.
- The authors are responsible for following publication requirements, which are originality, non-plagiarism, and not having been published in other journals or publications.
- The authors are responsible in presenting articles of their ideas or researches clearly, honestly, and without plagiarism as well as data manipulation.
- The authors are responsible for confirmations submitted for articles they have written.
- The authors are responsible for showing references from others’ cited opinions and works
- The authors must not send/publish the same articles to more than one journal or other form of publication.
Reviewer is in charge in helping the editors in making editorial decision on the suitability of papers/articles to be published:
- Reviewer shall review papers objectively and by using argumentative clarity.
- Reviewer shall maintain the confidentiality of article authors’ information and not for personal gain.
- Reviewer is responsible for citations, references, and plagiarism of the articles it reviews.
- Reviewer is responsible for the recommendation the articles in reviews.