Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1,5-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to Panangkaran: Jurnal Penelitian Agama dan Masyarakat and Pusat Penelitian dan Penerbitan (Puslitbit) of LP2M UIN Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta as the publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
Panangkaran: Jurnal Penelitian Agama dan Masyarakat and Pusat Penelitian dan Penerbitan (Puslitbit) of LP2M UIN Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in Panangkaran Journal are the sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
Muhrisun Afandi (Editor-in-Chief)
Editorial Office of Panangkaran: Jurnal Penelitian Agama dan Masyarakat
Pusat Penelitian dan Penerbitan (Puslitbit) of LP2M UIN Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta
Jl. Laksda Adisucipto, Papringan, Caturtunggal, Kec. Depok Kabupaten Sleman, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta 55218 Indonesia
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.