Golden Age: Jurnal Ilmiah Tumbuh Kembang Anak Usia Dini (JGA) Online ISSN: 2502-3519 is a periodically scientific journal published by the Study Program of Islamic Education for Early Childhood the Faculty of Tarbiyah and Education Science State Islamic Universty Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta. The journal focuses its scope on the issues of Islamic Early Childhood education. We invite scientists, scholars, researchers, as well as profesionnals in the field of Islamic education to publish their researches in our Journal.
Scientific paper submitted to this journal should follow the following guidelines:
- The manuscript has never been published and is the result of a research
- Written either in Bahasa Indonesia or in English using the standard of academic writing.
- The manuscript is written using the style of the Journal of Golden Age.
- The manuscript is written within 5000 to 6000 words by applying APA style of footnote writing.
- It is recommended to write the manuscript using MENDELEY software as its reference management.
- The manuscript is submitted online. The online submission could be conducted through www.jurnaljpi.com(register)
- The manuscript submitted would be categorized into three: accepted, need to be revised, and rejected.
Golden Age: Jurnal Ilmiah Tumbuh Kembang Anak Usia Dini (JGA) House of Journal Faculty of Tarbiyah and Teaching Science, 2nd floor, Room of 210 State Islamic University (UIN) Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta. Jln. Marsda Adisucipto Yogyakarta 55281 Indonesia. Phone: +62-274-513056, Fax: +62-274-519734. e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; Website : http://ejournal.uin-suka.ac.id/tarbiyah/goldenage