Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The authors are willing to read, follow, and complete all notes and remarks given in the process of review.
- The article must be original and not published or concurrently submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Papers submitted for publication must conform to the Journal Template and Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Each author’s identity must state the full name, institution, email, and ORCID iD.
- All references containing URLs must be provided.
- Upload your manuscript and assert related items, materials, or letters of statement.
- The authors will upload the revised version of the manuscript on-time.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors may enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.